North Texas Immigration Table Coordinator
Open until 11/14/2016 or until filled
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "NTIET Coordinator" in the subject line.
Contract: $3,200 month, renewable for 9+ months
Purpose of Coordinator Contract:
· Project management among North Texas Immigration Education Table (NTIET) partners to ensure that NTIET is achieving collective impact towards a joint body of work in legal education and civic participation (collective plan available on request).
· Develop relationships with new organizations and strengthen current relationships with existing partners.
Skills and Prior Experience:
· Speak and write in both English-Spanish.
· Strong personal investment in immigration legal services and civic participation of immigrant families in North Texas.
· Ability to work independently and manage their time and resources.
· Previous experience with work or community leadership related to North Texas Immigration Education Table activities.
· Driver’s license, work authorization, and insured car to travel throughout North Texas.
The Coordinator will serve as an independent contractor, compensated by Faith in Texas on behalf of the NTIET. The coordinator will submit a monthly report of deliverables completed with their invoice to the Executive Director of Faith in Texas.
The contract is for $3,200 month, covering all work expenses including mileage. Hours worked are flexible, as long as the consultant is available in-person for monthly meetings and logistical support for the Table’s monthly events. Table meetings and events are generally held on nights and weekends to accommodate table members.
As an independent contractor, the consultant covers their own work expenses like phone, health insurance, and mileage within the contract. The consultant may work from a location of their choosing.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Lydia Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NTIET Coordinator.” In your cover letter, please include a paragraph in response to each of these questions:
· Discuss your ability to communicate in both English and Spanish.
· Tell us about why you care about immigration legal services and civic participation of immigrant families in North Texas.
· Tell us why you can work independently and manage your time and resources to coordinate the table.