Join over 200 people and get ready to make our voices heard in Austin in 2017! Fellowship with people from diverse faith communities and social backgrounds who are working together to make Texas a better place for everyone. Learn how to counter hateful rhetoric with our vision of love and fairness! Learn about policy proposals underway in the Texas Legislature that could change your life--for better or for worse--in 2017! Practice meeting with your representative in Austin to share your perspective! This event is bilingual; we will translate into English and Spanish.
You'll get to choose two of the following options:
- Education: Help more Texas kids access high-quality Pre-Kindergarten!
- LIVE FREE: Learn about bills to reform bail, parole, and sentencing!
- Moral Economy: What Texas lawmakers can do to stop payday predators!
- LA RED: Keep immigrant families together and protect our Dreamers!
- Health Equity: End food deserts and expand access to Healthy Food!
We encourage you to bring a team of people with you, to train and prepare together for action in 2017!
Tickets are free--but you must RSVP early to save your seat! Lunch and refreshments will be provided. We encourage everyone to make a voluntary gift to support the summit, as they are able!